£15.20p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Here's an easy question:

Is Britain a land of council houses?

Here's an easy question:

Are the majority of people claiming benefits, in work but on low incomes insufficient to feed a family?

Here's an easy question:

When a parent is unable to adequately care for and feed their child, should the child be left to starve?

Sponsored Links
Here's an easy question:

When a parent is unable to adequately care for and feed their child, should the child be left to starve?

Sponsored Links
Here's an easy question:

Is this a week's food for a growing child?

LACA-588x640.png

And is this it?

food_school_meal_2_.jpg

I agree.
A life on benefits getting everything paid for is the default preferred option for many, and it should not be. Perhaps if the government removed/reduced benefits, people may start to fend for themselves. A bit like when you're self employed, no work no pay.
I think you missed Notch's post just before yours, Woody.

One is doing his best. I'm sure there are many others who raise awareness too.
Yes I'm sure there are lots of other things to spend £29,000 per day on which are more important that the cause you are so passionate about and committed to.

Because its racist and there is no need for aggression
I find it difficult to believe that there are still some people who do not understand what racism and xenophobia is.
They use the words as though it's some magic spell that will cause anything and everyone else to disappear. When all it does is to illustrate their own lack of understanding and their inability to discuss an issue sensibly.

no it isn't.

What aggression?

I find it difficult to believe that there are still some people who do not understand what racism and xenophobia is.
They use the words as though it's some magic spell that will cause anything and everyone else to disappear. When all it does is to illustrate their own lack of understanding and their inability to discuss an issue sensibly.

Sorry I have to apologise. I thought you said Boot the Polish.

But you meant boot Polish.

And why should the hungry children of the poor not rent themselves out to chimney sweeps or boot-polish makers?

Pot kettle.
I think I can honestly say that I have a full understanding of the meaning of the words 'racism' and 'xenophobia'.
If you doubt me, or if you disagree, and think that my understanding differs from yours, then I suggest your understanding of those words is incorrect.

I think I can honestly say that I have a full understanding of the meaning of the words 'racism' and 'xenophobia'.
If you doubt me, or if you disagree, and think that my understanding differs from yours, then I suggest your understanding of those words is incorrect.
Your understanding is that anyone who doesn't agree with you is racist.

I think the meaning of those words have been lost for a very long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back