£15.20p

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a problem with some people quoting crime statistics (sometimes incorrectly) and using those statistics to justify their bigotry, rather than attempt any explanation for why such crimes occur, or any attempt to prevent such crimes by sensible and rational policies.
Indeed, their bigotry of blaming such crimes on the innate tendencies of ethnicities magnifies the problem rather than reducing it, because it exacerbates the very bigotry that create the problem in the first place.

Would it be bigoted for a black man to point out that most football hooligans are white British in the UK?

Sponsored Links
There is a problem with some people quoting crime statistics (sometimes incorrectly) and using those statistics to justify their bigotry, rather than attempt any explanation for why such crimes occur, or any attempt to prevent such crimes by sensible and rational policies.
Indeed, their bigotry of blaming such crimes on the innate tendencies of ethnicities magnifies the problem rather than reducing it, because it exacerbates the very bigotry that create the problem in the first place.

Would it be bigoted for a black man to point out that most football hooligans are white British in the UK?

If they are talking about football hooliganism in general, then the answer is obviously no.
But if a black man plucks the statistic out of the air as an opportunity to try to reinforce their bigotry, then yes.

Strangely enough, you plucked a statistic out of the air.
Why?

Sponsored Links
I call my "Partner"that too... are you say its OK to call our mates a N☆☆☆☆er
You're asking questions about what I didn't say again. It's still an ill-disciplined habit.
If you don't have the ability to form your own judgement, especially about intimate matters, you should seek help from those nearer to you, not a stranger on the internet.

But, as you asked, you can call your partner what you like in the privacy of your own earshot, as long as she/he doesn't object. Some people like to be abused even. :rolleyes:
If someone overhears it and takes a dislike to your name calling, it might be uncomfortable for you if they have any issue with it.

If they are talking about football hooliganism in general, then the answer is obviously no.
But if a black man plucks the statistic out of the air as an opportunity to try to reinforce their bigotry, then yes.

Strangely enough, you plucked a statistic out of the air.
Why?

You talk some utter rubbish. Do we all have to let someone else bring up a subject before we give an opinion?

You talk some utter rubbish. Do we all have to let someone else bring up a subject before we give an opinion?
If you pluck a statistic out of the air to support your bigotry, then you ought to be prepared to justify it.
But you can't.
I'll ask again: why did you pluck that statistic out of the air? What was your point?

If you pluck a statistic out of the air to support your bigotry, then you ought to be prepared to justify it.
But you can't.
I'll ask again: why did you pluck that statistic out of the air? What was your point?

I said most stabbings in London of young black kids is by young black kids..... Do you believe by me stating this I'm a racist?

Here we go the person who refuses to answer questions is demanding answers from others.
Definition of a hypocrite.

But you can't.

If I said most stabbings in Glasgow were by young white kids on young white kids..... Do you believe by me stating this I'm a racist?

I said most stabbings in London of young black kids is by young black kids..... Do you believe by me stating this I'm a racist?
By plucking a completely irrelevant statistic out of the air, you are using it for some unquestionable purpose, which you won't explain.
Why did you pluck that statistic out of the air? What is your point of using that statistic? What are you trying to prove?

If I said most stabbings in Glasgow were by young white kids on young white kids..... Do you believe by me stating this I'm a racist?
But you didn't. You quoted a statistic on black kids and London. Why? What was the point of quoting that statistic? What point are you trying to make?

Apart from that your quoted statistic is your assumption.
Most victims are white kids. According to the data, most kids 'charged' with knife crime are black. It doesn't follow that most stabbings are perpetrated by black kids. As I've already explained, it's a well known fact that black kids are more likely to be stopped, and searched, and more likely to be charged.

By plucking a completely irrelevant statistic out of the air, you are using it for some unquestionable purpose, which you won't explain.
Why did you pluck that statistic out of the air? What is your point of using that statistic? What are you trying to prove?

I think I plucked out two hairs.... stabbings and hooligans...... Toby

I think I plucked out two hairs.... stabbings and hooligans...... Toby
Your hooligan 'statistic' was an attempt to justify your 'black kids' statistic.
What was the point of plucking out of the air, a piece of data, that doesn't necessarily prove anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back