£15.20p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
I'd say..
1. bodd is bored with talking about hungry poverty stricken kids.
2. bodd would much rather talk about BLM or anything that relates to people of colour putting white people's noses out of joint.

It does put my nose out of joint that those who argue for equal rights now want better rights for certain people......

I'm a people person... if your a decent law abiding citizen or resident then you need to be treated equally to all the other decent human beings of this country.

Sponsored Links
Proves that you don’t believe evidence when it’s handed to w on a plate

Nonsense. The data shows that more black kids are charged with knife crime, which can include carrying a knife.
When you consider the percentage of black kids stopped and searched, in comparison to white kids,

In Glasgow, how many black kids do you think are stopped and searched in relation to white kids.....

But it's true and something I've stated before.
Why did you quote that statistic? What was the point of using that statistic?
In the absence of any justifiable reason, I can only surmise that you were trying to justify racism.
You tried to explain that racism is justified because the information that you get from that data, suits your bigotry.

But that table is pure data. It is not information. As I've explained there are other factors to be considered. Factors which several of you are choosing to ignore because it could destroy your argument.

Pure facts & no information. Wow... a new one from Bobby. I’ve got to screenshot that post. Hilarious:):):)

It does put my nose out of joint that those who argue for equal rights now want better rights for certain people......
Oh God, here we go, the same old MOBO argument all over again. :rolleyes:
Did you email Battersea Dogs home to complain how you think it's unequal for them to only look after dogs?
Or the the Save the Children charity moaning about them not considering adults? Or Shelter, telling them they should look after owner-occupiers as well?

I'm a people person... if your a decent law abiding citizen or resident then you need to be treated equally to all the other decent human beings of this country.
You're an obsessed person, obsessed with making sure you retain whatever privilege you enjoy.

if your a decent law abiding citizen or resident then you need to be treated equally to all the other decent human beings of this country.
That's what black people have been screaming out loud for decades. You are remarkably tone deaf, bodd.

Pure facts & no information. Wow... a new one from Bobby. I’ve got to screenshot that post. Hilarious:):):)
Data!
Can you not read?
Or do you not know the difference?
You've demonstrated that you're the clown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back