£60,000,000 yacht as present to the Queen.

So the queen should be given a £60 million pound yacht as a present for her jubilee, suggests Education Secretary Michael Gove. No doubt the snivelling little **** is trying to pave the way for his Knighthood!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...erves-new-Royal-yacht-as-Jubilee-present.html

Considering the state of our economy, a fact we're constantly reminded of by millionaires Cameron and Osbourne, may I suggest we sent the queen the engineering drawings for the following yacht in order that she may have it commissioned herself...

http://tinyurl.com/7tjvpsp[/QUOTE]

Maybe its pay back time for being stolen from Her by the last Government.

And so say all of us.

Sponsored Links
No, it has to be made here.

I have spoken so it has to be true ( Well others here think everything they do is correct, why not me).

Indeed, built here but some components can be supplied by countries where HRH is still the head of state....

The Queen is still the best salesman that the UK has but if a salesman turned up at your office in a clapped out Ford Sierra would you really take him seriously? The Queen and her successors need a decent and well turned out company vehicle... Historically, the British are a sea faring nation so it is only right that your history should be used to maximise the return for the country...

No, it has to be made here.

I have spoken so it has to be true ( Well others here think everything they do is correct, why not me).

Indeed, built here but some components can be supplied by countries where HRH is still the head of state....

The Queen is still the best salesman that the UK has but if a salesman turned up at your office in a clapped out Ford Sierra would you really take him seriously? The Queen and her successors need a decent and well turned out company vehicle... Historically, the British are a sea faring nation so it is only right that your history should be used to maximise the return for the country...

Can only agree. It was a crime to decommission it. Another blair legacy to try and forget.

"RULE BRITANIA" ( all to gether now) BRITANIA RULES THE WAVES

Sponsored Links
Teflon tony has stolen more from the great British public than any monarch. He has abused his position and is still showing a huge profit on the favours shown when he was in No10.... The next time the little weasel and his mad Mrs steps foot on UK soil he should be arrested and tried for Treason.

The British public will be paying for his treachery for decades

one thing you can be sure of is it wont be built on the clyde or belfast or any other british shipyard that no longer exists

as for income, dont be silly, the running costs will far outweigh any money recieved by this country

its being funded by private business , who will offset the charitable donations aginst their tax bill, so the taxpayer will still pay for it

so should it be built and presented to the queen, why not, at least it will be a thing of beauty that we can see where the money was spent

and thats 60 million that wont go to prop up a crap euro

if the govt can spend 45 billion and have absolutly nothing to show for it then the country can have a new yacht, which will incidently be govt owned not the personal property of the royal family

Yes, provided it is paid for and maintained out of fat-cat bonuses, give her one.

Want to argue with her?

-gangsta-1312056021.jpg

Sponsored Links
Back