0.4 Bar reading on boiler / Not working

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello. My boiler at home has been playing up the last few days giving me an error code F.22. Looking through my manual it says it needs topping up as it's dry. My pressure should not drop below 0.5 bar and mine is showing 0.4 bar. I have a loop pipe on my system for the water but turning either one is not doing nothing. It's been very cold these past few days and I would love to get his working again. Thanks for any info. Mark

This is my boiler...
3_boiler_1.jpg

3_boiler1_1.jpg

Sponsored Links
The boiler is correctly diagnosing the water pressure is too low.

You should already know how to top it up to 1.5 Bar with the filling loop we can see in the nice clear pictures.

I cannot see exactly which type you have but if you are really opening the valve then the loop or non return valve may be blocked or jammed and will need replacing by somebody who knows what he is doing.

Tony

Thanks Tony for the reply. My boiler is a Vaillant Eco Tec Pro. I have called someone out and he will be here this afternoon. Cheers

Sponsored Links
Do you have TWO black plastic valve handles and are you opening BOTH of them at the same time?

This boiler is not very old and the installer should have shown you how to refill it.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back