Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Who are the idiots that choose the character for James Bond ?
this guy Daniel Craig is just not!
craig1.jpg

what do you think? and who would be better? :cool:

Sponsored Links
I think that people prefer whichever Bond they grew up with. To me, Roger Moore is Bond James Bond... although I think Pierce Brosnan is much better at the role (some of the stupid "funny" bits they put in the Moore films ruined them).

So, whilst it will take a couple of films to get used to the new Bond, I'm sure he'll perform the role admirably. He was excellent in Layer Cake. If you haven't seen it, I recommend you watch it and you will see that he really does have what it takes.

One of the most important features of any Bond actor is that they can't be too famous already. And he isn't. And finally, we have a British Bond again, an English Bond even!

Things could have been a lot worse: at one time Robbie Williams thought he stood a chance :eek:

Richardp said:
sean connery is james bond :cool:

jamesbond1.jpg

Old 'Basildon Brook Bond' would give 'em a run for a laugh .. If he could keep his toupee on .. But I guess Sean was the real Bond.

Sponsored Links
Old people prefer old Bond, proves my point! :LOL:

But let's face it, James Bond shouldn't have a speech impediment. ;)

I think i should have been the next bond the names bond bob bond

B.O.B DOLE said:
I think i should have been the next bond the names bond bob bond

:) Like it, but it doesn't have quite the same ring to it.

Come on you lot....................the man is bl**dy gorgeous!!!!!!! ;)

He'll do for me as James Bond anyday!! ;) :LOL: :LOL:

Although both were not english i think it's a toss up between Connery and Lazenby

Connery and Brosnan. (Roger Moore was the pits, does anyone remember David Niven as Bond?)

Who gives a stuff, most of the films were crap anyway, regardless of the telents of the actors involved.

Roger Moore was crap, couldn't act his way out of a wet paper bag.

Connery was the best but after Dr No, they went down the pan. All the Bonds since have been useless and this new guy doesnt look the part at all, I think they should give up making the Bond films, they are old hat now.

Sponsored Links
Back