1-4-16

Sponsored Links
the fat cats of this world.
Unlike multi-billionaire Trump, you mean?
Exactly. He's made his money, can't be bought and doesn't need to answer to anyone . He's proved himself in the real world. Surely that is an advantage?
He made his money by cheating others. That's a pretty mean and selfish way to behave.
Thus, he'd willingly behave poorly again.......for money! Surely that's a demonstration of someone who can be bought/bribed easily.
Answer honestly. Do you think there are many billionaires, millionaires that haven't took advantage of people, willingly or not?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
You and Himmy are going to such lengths in attempts to be clever-dicks that you are only succeeding in achieving half that aim.

Shilery is a popular reference in North America to Hillary Clinton.. It is a mix of Hillary and Shill, a North American term for an accomplice of a confidence trickster or swindler who poses as a genuine customer to entice or encourage others... An accurate term when applied to Mrs Clinton.

the fat cats of this world.
Unlike multi-billionaire Trump, you mean?
Exactly. He's made his money, can't be bought and doesn't need to answer to anyone . He's proved himself in the real world. Surely that is an advantage?
He made his money by cheating others. That's a pretty mean and selfish way to behave.
Thus, he'd willingly behave poorly again.......for money! Surely that's a demonstration of someone who can be bought/bribed easily.
By your definition every businessman or businesswoman is a cheat... If we all sold our goods or services for what they cost us then there is no profit and so there is no point in creating products or services to sell..

By your definition every businessman or businesswoman is a cheat
Where do you think you can see this "definition?"
HAG claimed that Trump, who is a businessman is a cheat and so has created his own definition.. Sadly neither you nor HAG like to tell us your business, so we are happy to create our own picture of you two..

I can see a description of Trump as a cheat. Are you implying that all business people are cheats? Or are you attempting to claim that Himaginn has said so?

HAG has implied that Trump is a cheat... He has offered no evidence of his accusation but since Trump makes his money by being a businessman, he has implied that businessmen are cheats.. I'm sure that HAG would like to clarify his position.

Answer honestly. Do you think there are many billionaires, millionaires that haven't took advantage of people, willingly or not?
Unlikely.

Doesn't make Trump any less abhorrent though. He epitomises everything that is wrong with the world at present. A revolting human being.

Shilery is a popular reference in North America to Hillary Clinton.. It is a mix of Hillary and Shill, a North American term for an accomplice of a confidence trickster or swindler who poses as a genuine customer to entice or encourage others... An accurate term when applied to Mrs Clinton.
Show me where this information comes from.
Shill, I can accept as a term for a confidence trickster, but then I would have expected Shillary. But shilery is nothing like it. It wasn't capitalised, there was no double 'l', and the 'a' was an 'e'.

Sponsored Links
Back