10% tax rate abolished.

• Thread starter confidentincompetent
  • Start date
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=558710&in_page_id=1770
No tax rate at all for this pair and maybe 20months inside? at her majestys pleasure.I work long hours and nights i wonder if its worth in the end.Every thing is going up in price so i cant see how to work out if i'm worse off,thinking about it i must be worse off under this bunch of labour rabble.

It goes on eh, I mean you'd think idiot gordon would insist on a least a birth cirtificate for each child. another balls up in the tax credit debacle.
The excuse for not spotting the fraud before bothers me
After yesterday's hearing, Revenues and Customs officer Sheila Good explained why the couple were not traced earlier.

She said: "Tax credits are processed as soon as they arrive because they are for people who are supposedly in need of the benefits. We can only start checking after the money has been sent."
:rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Can't wait for the local labour party to call asking for my vote. I will be surprised if they can get anyone with enough front to represent them.

I swore I would never vote labour after bearing witness to the corrupt machinations of Blair and Prescott, didn't think it could get any worse........ bogger me I was wrong!

yea but the thing is here tops your right but all the partys are the same
they are all corrupt apart fromTHE bnp see the thing is the media has brained washed 90% of the population. If i where voted IN AND MADE THE NEXT JULIUS CAESAR there there would be order, and heads will roll so do the right thing and vote BNP A CHOICE YOU WONT REGRET.

Or vote for me A CHOICE YOU WILL REGRET, AS I WOULD BE A HEAD HUNTING.

Can't wait for the local labour party to call asking for my vote. I will be surprised if they can get anyone with enough front to represent them.
In 1997, people were desperate to get rid of the Tories.

If you're desperate, and sign up to anything without thinking it through, then you shouldn't be surprised at what happens next.

I swore I would never vote labour after bearing witness to the corrupt machinations of Blair and Prescott, didn't think it could get any worse........ bogger me I was wrong!
The tendency to use individual politicians' surnames when critisising party policy is commonplace, but it still amuses me that the people doing so seem to be unaware of the glaringly twisted thinking that underpins it.

"Blair", "Prescott", and "Gordon" (I suppose that "Brown" is too ambiguous...) are members of an elected government. They're not killing people (possibly with the exception of Robin Cook, but a national referendum would have ratified that decision anyway). This isn't Zimbabwe, or 1980s Romania, or 1930s Germany. Our government ministers aren't evil people; they're merely superb and faithful manifestations of the majority desire; they're barely-credible Krell-like creations of the collective subconscious need to have a global market economy, in which people who can't read and write have the right to 'borrow' someone else's copper cable and lease it to their neighbours via Chinese sweat-shops.

If you want someone to blame for the state of this country, have a go at the people who think it's OK to throw away a consumer appliance every week, and buy a new one resourced from the veins, arteries and blood being plundered from the planet's torso, assembled by labourers that we're now supreme at exploiting but even better at ignoring.

Sponsored Links
profound softus :)

majorities vote based on personal greed, class distinction, media led herding or maybe because their dad voted for one lot or the other but majorities dont not have power!
minorities have power now! minorities and the televisual media.

someone mentioned the bnp! not my cuppa tea at all but why arent they given a fair hearing? that is a minority view! so why not?

if all muslims voted for one party then that party would get in! same if all man utd supporters did the same, or all left handed people.

rubbish system..

they are all as bad as one another!= fact!

Back