10 year old racist accusation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ban-all-sheds wrote,
I have.

They don't remove them.
The Mod's remove or amend posts which fit certain criteria, they don't take sides. My posts stay because, in the main, I am not rude, I only debate controversial topics because they are more interesting.You on the other hand are downright offensive to many people and tell lies, the mod's can see this and act accordingly and more often than not, very fairly. They recently removed one of my replies to you, but unlike you, I didn't spit out my dummy.
I am convinced beyond reasonable doubt.
OK your honour.
Even if you can't see the racism, you must be able to see the very right-wing leanings...
Right wing politics are legal.
Impossible.
Yes you are.
He is what he is, and the picture builds up over time. I don't dredge up what's been said, specifically, but I know full well from what's been said what sort of person he is.
You THINK you know what sort of person I am, you don't KNOW. In fact I would say you know very little about me.

How about showing some of these so called racist posts of mine, so others can decide?

Moderator Note

This thread has been locked, because once again it has strayed from the topic and turned into a personal slanging match. It is suggested that all members read the rules and try to adhere to them. Failing to do so leads to threads being locked or deleted spoiling the topic for those wishing to contribute in a reasonable manner, within the framework and spirit of the rules. Threads or postings that fall outside the rules or the spirit of the site will be locked or removed regardless of who posts them.

Sponsored Links
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back