105E gas valves

N

namsag

Has anyone come across the board taking out the gas valve on these. Changed valve couple of weeks ago and it has gone again

Sponsored Links
For one millisecond, namsag, I thought "there wasn't a gas valve on the Ford Anglia 105E" :rolleyes:

Giblets Showing your age :LOL: have not seen an Anglia since about 78

Yep, that must be it. :oops:

Also, for a nanosecond, thought "why are the gas board nicking the gas valves" :LOL:

Nurse, more pills please...

Sponsored Links
Cheers BAXIPOT you saying leads breakdown its been in couple of weeks now cust says just didn`t come on this morning stopped by on way home today and didn`t have any tools with me it was sparking away but not doing anything .

Funny leads, them. The pins on the gas valve aren't connected the old fashioned way
I'm going to delete this soon because it would be better in the rgi's part of the site. Have you got access to that yet, nam?

Cheers Chris makes sense whatever is in there may well have for want of a better word reset itself as i took lead off and screwed back on when changing valve,and has broke contact again.
Off to sunnier climes in a few hours so had to pass onto mate so will give him a call and let him know, appreciate ya getting back at this ungodly hour.
Thanks also to baxipot
Now where are those sun glasses :cool: :cool: :cool: :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back