10k a day - Tory Mps for sale

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

Matt Hancock and Kwasi Kwarteng discussed fees with fake firm​

Top Tory MPs ask for £10,000 a day to work for fake Korean company​

Kwarteng and Hancock - what a bunch of bottom dwellers.

But hey keep voting for these Tories - they have your best interests at heart.

Sponsored Links
GBnews seems to be filling up with ToryMPs as presenters….interviewing Tory MPs appearing as guests.

given GBnews is loss making, it seems it is a political propaganda channel.

Matt Hancock and Kwasi Kwarteng discussed fees with fake firm​

Top Tory MPs ask for £10,000 a day to work for fake Korean company​

Kwarteng and Hancock - what a bunch of bottom dwellers.

But hey keep voting for these Tories - they have your best interests at heart.
Compared to some ex-Labour politicians, that’s chicken feed. Go and have a look what Blair and Brown charge for a 20 minute speech and report back.

Sponsored Links
Compared to some ex-Labour politicians, that’s chicken feed. Go and have a look what Blair and Brown charge for a 20 minute speech and report back.
I think that applies to all ex-Cabinet politicians. Just their going rate. Same as lobbying fees. I'm not shocked at all. I don't entirely agree with sting operations either.
I do think there should separation/transparency/accountability regards MP's and lobbying though.

Last edited:

Was that when he was a current politician. You are thicker than I thought.

The point dumbos miss is that Tories have been in power and have not changed the rules to stop this. Answer that.

I think that applies to all ex-Cabinet politicians. Just their going rate. Same as lobbying fees. I'm not shocked at all. I don't entirely agree with sting operations either.
I do think their should separation/transparency/accountability regards MP's and lobbying though.

Kinell, nosy, the voice of reason. (y)

Sponsored Links
Back