110mm waste pipe into sewer pipe

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Currently redoing a bathroom myself (slowly). I've had a plumber and electrician out to do some of the more challenging changes but trying to learn and do as much of it myself where safe/sensible to do so.

The toilet is moving from one side of the bathroom to the other and was expecting to have the plumber rotate the soil stack branch and destroy the bottom shelf of the vanity unit to accommodate the new toilet waste location but thankfully whilst ripping up the old floor the previous sink drained into a 110mm sewer pipe via an adapter so the old toilet waste was just capped off and left in place (soil stack to upper floors). This is exactly where the new toilet position is going to be so is perfect, the plumber said there should be no issues connecting up to it and to get him back out when the rest of the bathroom is done to fit it.

I'm confident enough to fit the actual toilet but I'm not too sure on the brand new waste pipe to the sewer pipe, is it much more involved than getting the correct type of pipe/branch and push fitting it into the sewer pipe hole at the correct height for the toilet pan connection?

Attachments

• 20230612_174937.jpg
    20230612_174937.jpg
    399.3 KB · Views: 44
  • Screenshot_20230629_091303_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230629_091303_Gallery.jpg
    214.4 KB · Views: 52
Sponsored Links
is it much more involved than getting the correct type of pipe/branch and push fitting it into the sewer pipe hole at the correct height for the toilet pan connection?
Not really, that's pretty much it.

Sounds good to me! I think I've discovered what I need now, something like the "MCALPINE PUSH-FIT SINGLE SOCKET DRAIN CONNECTOR BLACK 110MM" into the drain (this was the key bit I was missing) and then perhaps a "FLOPLAST PUSH-FIT 92.5° SINGLE SOCKET BEND BLACK 110MM" onto the 90° pan connector (if the heights are similar -or if I just end up using a flexi).

Last edited:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back