Connecing a saniflow to the waste pipe.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a friend :LOL:

They have a downstairs toilet and the waste pipe goes into the floor (and I assume the sewer pipe). There is no stack pipe.

They are in the process of having an upstairs toilet and shower fitted. Is it possible to connect the saniflow toilet waste pipe to the waste pipe from the existing toilet?

I have tried to find the answer on the internet, but to no avail.

I accept the existing downstairs toilet will need to be changed, but this would be easier than digging up the garden. Can you buy a waste pipe with a branch to accept a saniflow input?

Grateful for any advice you can give.

Regards

Mike MS

Sponsored Links
[/quote]They are in the process of having an upstairs toilet and shower fitted. Is it possible to connect the saniflow toilet waste pipe to the waste pipe from the existing toilet?
What size is the waste pipe you want to connect onto :?:
Can you buy a waste pipe with a branch to accept a saniflow input?
The saniflow would have to be a dedicated leg without anything else connected to it then straight into the SVP

is it just me or does anybody else f^ck these quote/unquote up, do it all the time :evil:

MikeMS1 said:

They have a downstairs toilet and the waste pipe goes into the floor (and I assume the sewer pipe). There is no stack pipe.

They are in the process of having an upstairs toilet and shower fitted. Is it possible to connect the saniflow toilet waste pipe to the waste pipe from the existing toilet?

I have tried to find the answer on the internet, but to no avail.

I accept the existing downstairs toilet will need to be changed, but this would be easier than digging up the garden. Can you buy a waste pipe with a branch to accept a saniflow input?

Grateful for any advice you can give.

Regards

Mike MS

internal soil stacks suck, so do macerators, they stink.If you can, definitely break into the stack & get rid of all excretions that way.On nooooo circumstance should you entertain a macerator,in my opinion. ;)

Sponsored Links
To All.

Thank you for your replies.

I agree it is always better to use a normal soil pipe, but the waste needs to get from the front of the house to the back and it would be difficult in a 4" pipe.

The answer then is no, it needs a seperate leg. Sad really as the lady lives on her own and would not be able to use both toilets at once. :LOL:

There is no soil pipe to go into, the pipe goes into the ground and there is no stack.

All the best.

Mike MS

MikeMS1 said:

Regards

Mike MS

YES.. ;)

Ahh.

Conflicting answers.

Is there vagueness in my question?

There is no soil pipe, I am talking about changing the 90 degree elbow that goes from the back of the existing toilet downstairs into the floor. No stack pipe.

Regards

Mike MS

MikeMS1 said:
Can you buy a waste pipe with a branch to accept a saniflow input?
Mike MS

Yes you can !

p1063600_l.jpg

Thanks for all the advice. The bits shown will be just the job.

Regards

Mike MS

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back