Saniflow

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am about to put a saniflow in a summer house in garden. I have a man hole in my garden which the main soil stack run into. What I was planning on doing is bringing the waste pipe off the saniflow out of the cabin. Then burying it in the ground and knocking a brick out from the man hole and leading the waste pipe into man hole. Is this ok to bury this waste pipe and is it ok to drop into man hole in this manner ?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
If you are going to that much trouble i'd dig a bigger trench and put a 110mm pipe in, job done. Saniflo's are the devils own work. (Wait til it breaks down/jams up and you'll wish you'd never seen it!) :LOL:

If you must go with the Saniflo then the pipe needs a proper connection into the chamber, just sticking a pipe through the wall of the chamber will result in minced carp being sprayed everywhere..... :eek:

If you are going to that much trouble i'd dig a bigger trench and put a 110mm pipe in, job done. Saniflo's are the devils own work. (Wait til it breaks down/jams up and you'll wish you'd never seen it!) :LOL:

If you must go with the Saniflo then the pipe needs a proper connection into the chamber, just sticking a pipe through the wall of the chamber will result in minced carp being sprayed everywhere..... :eek:

It a concrete manhole how do I connect to it for proper 110 mm pipe.

Do I connect to one of the pipes leading into it ?

How do you put proper connection in for saniflow.

By snapping again into one of the 110mm pipes ?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back