Saniflow compact installation

Cartoons :ROFLMAO: They aren`t fiddly but customers moan about the noise and from an engineers point of view there is too much to go wrong inside compared to the stand alone boxes. probably the only model I wouldn`t have in my own house tbh.

Good to know!!

I went for it for the simplicity (what a joke that was!!!!) and cost effectiveness as you get the lot.
Its also a small toilet (0.9m x 1.2m) so space is at a premium. It will be a before bed / morning #1 toilet so it should be fine. I hope.

Sponsored Links
Good to know!!

I went for it for the simplicity (what a joke that was!!!!) and cost effectiveness as you get the lot.
Its also a small toilet (0.9m x 1.2m) so space is at a premium. It will be a before bed / morning #1 toilet so it should be fine. I hope.
It is simple, you`ve got what 3 pipes to connect, 4 if you use the basin connection! You make made smile this end by giving up on trying to get a 32mm plastic pipe into a piece of rubber, what was the quote "It can`t be done, I`m giving up and taking it back!" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You will be fine.

It is simple, you`ve got what 3 pipes to connect, 4 if you use the basin connection! You make made smile this end by giving up on trying to get a 32mm plastic pipe into a piece of rubber, what was the quote "It can`t be done, I`m giving up and taking it back!" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You will be fine.

Yeah the toys went out the pram.
I'm refurbing my house and anything that could go wrong, or be more stressful, has been this week.
It just seemed like much too small a hole, but obviously not so I've learned something new.
I do appreciate your time. Ta.

Didn`t realise you were doing up your own place for some reason I thought you were trade so sorry for some comments. :confused:

Sponsored Links
Yeah the toys went out the pram.
I'm refurbing my house and anything that could go wrong, or be more stressful, has been this week.
It just seemed like much too small a hole, but obviously not so I've learned something new.
I do appreciate your time. Ta.
No worries, have a feeling we will be talking again.

Reading threads on this forum I often wonder 'what happened next'. Well this is what happened next after a long day faffing about.
Tomorrow I'll insulate and plasterboard both sides before the spreads turn up on Wednesday.
A few pics.

IMG_2744.JPG IMG_2749.JPG IMG_2750.JPG

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back