130mm/5" waste pipe? (Photos included)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

I have a socket (underground) which I need to connect onto. It appears to be made of black plastic & has an ID of approx 130mm/5". So I need something, i.e. a length of pipe, adapter, etc, with has a similar OD to connect into it (I'm eventually connecting it to a standard gully with a 110mm outlet). Any ideas?

See below for pics with & without flash, thanks :)

IMG_1105.jpg

IMG_1107.jpg

Sponsored Links
is it a black, rubbery sleeve/socket on the end of a smooth brown clay pipe?

Thanks guys. From what I can see, it looks like a normal black plastic 110mm socket to be honest, only bigger! (Apart from the tabbed pipe "stops" you can see in the second pic). And yes, it connects to a brown clay pipe at the other end.

Presumably to get a Hepsleeve AD 400 on, I'm going to need to break out some more concrete & get the original socket off (which is fine). If I do that, and struggle to get one off the shelf, would it be okay to use a rubber flexible adaptor instead? e.g. www.screwfix.com/p/flexible-adaptor/19914

Last edited:
Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back