1st OF August

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Well its about time it was here did my first EPC today cant wait for the 3 bedders and 2 bed house holds to fall in for inspection, just took a booking on lake windermire to hire a yacht for 2 days for a celebration weekend, then its down to business i can see mi sin retiring in 3 years running mi own epc providers business ... see yea on the lake he hee he

p.s Its granny time............................

Sponsored Links
:LOL: you couldn`t organise a short arm inspection :LOL:

Thermo said:
time to drill a hole in a boat methinks!

Try drilling a hole in that block head of yours Thermo and ventilate your skull. Eye thinks yea need a stiff brandy so get thi sin in yea dingy saturday morning i will take yea fishing.

Sponsored Links
you couldnt keep up bob. you wouldnt know youre port from your starboard :LOL:

Wasn't it in three years time the asteroid was going to hit? :eek:

Err , Bob, it only applys to 4 bed houses and above.
Another year to wait before it takes in houses below this.
Did they not tell you, :LOL: :LOL:

anobium said:
Err , Bob, it only applys to 4 bed houses and above.
Another year to wait before it takes in houses below this.
Did they not tell you, :LOL: :LOL:

I know its 4 and above i done one today and the rest will be in 4 weeks time.

So hard lines anobium i will be popping the corks saturday night and with that maggot thermo dangling off my fishing line doing a bit of great white shark fishing in mi yacht.

BOB D.O.L.E said:
then its down to business i can see mi sin retiring in 3 years running mi own epc providers business ... see yea on the lake he hee he

Bob...?

whats with you talking all "street" now or have you lost your hand eye coordination?

luke_vibert_uk said:
BOB D.O.L.E said:
then its down to business i can see mi sin retiring in 3 years running mi own epc providers business ... see yea on the lake he hee he

Bob...?

whats with you talking all "street" now or have you lost your hand eye coordination?

Soss vibert but hum trying to find a decent Bank to old all mi money in.

any good?

PiggyBank.jpg

Sponsored Links
Back