2 BUTTON WIRQUIN -How do you disconnect cable\tube from it please ?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
I have a 2 button control on my cistern which is wirquin i believe.
I need to take the cistern lid off completely to fix the float valve but it is attached to the cable
how can i disconnect the 2 button control so that the lid can come off.
Cannot see any clip to press to disconnect it, thought about pulling it off but do not want to break it ?
Thanks.

Sponsored Links
I can lift the cistern lid off but it is still connected to a cable, how do you remove it from the flush button seems to be clicked \pressed on but does not disconnect ?

Hi,
Have tried to remove my cistern lid but it is still attached to the wirquin 2 button shown in photo via a cable tube. How do I get the cable off the button assembly please so I can work on toilet and have hands free. It looks like it pushed on but when i pull it, it does not come off ?

Thanks.

19008001_S.jpg

Sponsored Links
Is there not a release tab you push in then pull the connector off.

afraid not looks like it pushed and clicked on, but when you pull it it does not come off ?

The installation instructions/manual (if you can find them) may offer a clue.

tried cant find anything for this wiquin 2 button ? tried their website , probably because it is an older model

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back