2 different boilers on CH system replacement quotes

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
And there you have it. The combi or cylinder decision should be based on your needs, not on the preferences of your installer. Neither is better or worse, just different.

I do understand aircraft hydraulic systems on aircraft I've worked on. The ones I'm familiar with are sealed pumped systems at 280 bar fed under all conditions , accumulators are used for emergency one shot power generation when both hydraulic systems suffer catastrophic failure.

I'm looking for advice from people in the know, just because I know how an aircraft hydraulic system works, doesn't give me the experience of having installed different HW/CH systems and experienced their resulting levels of success.

Can anyone tell me which is the most cost effective method, including purchase/installation/ running costs?

Wasn't intended to insult. Quite the opposite. I thought explaining it would be insulting.

Apologies, I realise that now and feel like a tit:-/

Bit stressed at the min with the house we're renovating as it isn't just the boiler we're replacing unfortunately.

Keep telling myself I should be enjoying it!

Many thanks for all the replies they really are appreciated.

You need to know your flow rate
The guys quoting probably measured this :rolleyes:

To the OP, can I make a suggestion. Instead of the 30si, look at the Worcester Bosch 29CDI Classic - still a 30kw boiler but a better overall boiler than the 30si.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back