2 storey Extension quotes?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello, I thought I'd ask on here on general rule of thumb per sq2 for a two storey extension from the back of our property in stone..

And also removal of a wooden staircase and relocation?

Would this be a good forum for this or is there a better home improvement forum where this would be better placed?

Sorry for any misunderstanding and thanks for any help

Sponsored Links
With work being so thin on the ground mate, I'd get at least 5 quotes from bona fide Builders, take the mid range ones & check out their work. Even big Builders around here are pricing small extensions now. There's one we've subbie work for years & they're a BIG builder, they'll quote for a Dog's Kennel work is that slow.

If you get caught by a 'Transit Cowboy Builder' these days it's entirely your own fault.

Thanks for your help. I'll definetly go down the quotes route, but had no idea it was so slow in the industry

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back