2 way dimmer switch

I was too late to benefit from your wise words of wisdom (and the money I spent on an electrician to try and fix the rubbish dimmer switches I bought) however I have now had a full refund from Homebase who were sympathetic. I am now finally talking to GET - after finding and complaining to the responsible Homebase buyer - it pays to call Homebase direct.
The GET helpline is rubbish, they take no care or notice, supposed to have escalated my call on 4 occasions to the techie team (not). They even sent out a new switch (which I paid for) to "say so" fix my problem. It did not work; no surprises there then.

My advice, don't buy GET products unless you are a fully qualified UK and EU electrician.

Sponsored Links
:D I am replying to this as I have discovered the heart of the problem and it is not the CASA Switches fault it is Homebase's marketing policy, These are made by GET.plc Tel. 01707 601 707. The problem is that Homebase does not keep the complete range and these switches are modular whereby you can have a retractive swich along side a conventional ST/DP switch module and any combination up to 4 switches in one front plate and module carrier. GET were extremely helpfull and gave me the right part numbers to get them from another distributor :!:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back