2 Way Switch again!

Thanks for all your help breezer, not looking for an apprentice by any chance?....maybe not!.....I'll go and try that now...if I never come back...you'll know it was the wrong thing to do otherwise I hope to be here alive and well in five mins singing your praises!

Sponsored Links
breezer....10 fingers and 10 toes!....It Worked!...well done! you are indeed the almighty one!.....although the Chelsea comments were slightly un-called for, I hope jeolosy was not an underlying factor there!....but after saving my marriage and my life you are forgiven!....Cheers Mate.

i never mentioned Chelsea, you did. it was just my sense of humour (i did say nothing personal. I take it as you wont be reading this for some time i gan go to bed now.

glad to have helped

Sponsored Links
We Woz Robbed :mad: If I see that linesman, thats one person I won't have a problem putting his ' Lights ' out! :LOL:

give him one for the ppl i know who love cfc!...or as many as you feel like, cfc def won that one!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back