2012--- Financial meltdown?

From my own perspective I'm a home boy so would never leave.
Even if frau merkel and the fourth reich march into downing street.

Besides I like cool climates. You can work harder to keep warm.
Precious little you can do to cool down. Apart from open a six pack of chilled beer which I suspect is what a lot of aussies do.

Sponsored Links
There have always been Brits that moan and groan about the country they emigrate to...Missing the culture?...what's that?...the Royal Opera House or the bunch of hoodies on the street corner.

This isn't Britain anymore that I used to be proud of...it's a back alley of Europe.And a dumping ground for the worlds dross.

That guy had better shift if he misses the pub...at the going rate there won't be any soon.[/quote]

Cant really disagree with you on this, apart from the fact as far as i'm aware we've been the dumping ground for the worlds dross for a number of years now, remember Idi Amien, i remember the Scandinavian countries taking in the surgeons etc. was that the mid 70s?

If you think Australia is immigrant free you are in la-la land. :rolleyes:

From my own perspective I'm a home boy so would never leave.
Even if frau merkel and the fourth reich march into downing street.

:LOL: I`d love that - To the strains of " Panzerlied" played by the Band of the Welsh Guards - Google it , a great song :mrgreen: you can even get it as a ringtone :idea:

Sponsored Links
I'm still gobsmacked at how as a nation we, in the majority, have no clue whatsoever where money comes from, how it's created through debt and out of nothing whatsoever, yet we all think we know how to cure our ailing economy- ie by attacking each other, the usual private v public sector battle etc. The bankers and rich upper class in this country must be p*ssing themselves watching us go for each other yet again

Watch these and it'll become clear.... We need to write off the debt(which is actually non existant anyway) and start issuing our own, government controlled currency, tell the private banks to go F themselves...
But while the Rothschilds etc are giving it dry andf tight up the gary to George O and his gimp in a box Alexander(that goon is SO out of his league) this will never happen sadly...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXt1cayx0hs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsmbWBpnCNk

(oh- and a spokesman for the "British Bulls*it Corporation" knows the score with our economy? He's an international bankers shill that's what he is)

How much of the problem is the immediacy of communication nowadays?
Say a huge bank crashes over the pond - 100 yrs ago or so, we'd get the news from someone just off the boat, a fortnight later. And we'd look around and think "my house is still here, my dinner's still here, no-one died", and get on with it.
Nowadays, it's all "sh## sh## sh##!", and people running around like the world's ending. Of course, it doesn't help that so many now rely on doom to make a fortune.. :eek:

We need to write off the debt(which is actually non existant anyway)

How do we do that? Its not up to a borrower to write off debt.
Our government borrows money to pay civil servants as the private sector tax income is producing a shortfall. I think the shortfall this year was 120 billion if memory serves me correctly.
If the government can't borrow then the civil servants don't get paid.
Simples.
We are borrowing ourselves into oblivion and its a situation endemic right across countless western nations.
Western debt is like a monster (which will ultimately consume us) with not a single leader having the slightest clue as to how to slay it.

Back