20mm chrome pipe

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm in a bit of a pickle and was wondering if anyone could help. Basically i've fitted a bathrom and all is well except the shower. It's a bar mixer with a solid one piece 20mm chrome pipe with head attached. I've dropped a ******* and set the mixer to low, DOH. So if you are 6 foot or over you will hit your head on shower head! I'm short by 14 inch. Don't really want to take tiles out and can't get to back of showe. i phoned the supplier and they want £150 for a extension kit!!! F*ck me the shower was around that. I've checked internet but no joy, does anyone know where i could get some 20mm chrome pipe with some kind of chrome straight coupling? cheers

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
You'll almost certainly have to bite the bullet and put it down to experience, have you looked for the extension kit on the net?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back