22mm full bore flexible required?!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
People.

Can anyone advise where I can source a 22mm flexible full bore hose. Ideally I would like to be able to connect each end to a 22mm compression fitting.

I would like the bore of the flexible hose to be as large as possible

Cheers

Need Help

Sponsored Links
i don't think you're going to find one. the flexi bore is always smaller than the pipe bore

With a little planning of pipe runs, the need for flexis can often be avoided.

On the last bath I fitted, the bath filler was in the middle of the long side, against a wall.
I fitted the filler and piped it up with two rigid pipes clipped to the 'undercarriage', ending under the head end of the bath before fixing the tub in place. They were readily accessible once the bath was fixed in position, and easily connected to the rest of the plumbing by a pair of isolating valves just behind the bath panel.

It added about three feet of pipework, but it was certainly easier than scrabbling about under the tub, trying to hook up a couple of flexis dangling from the filler to pipes fixed to the back wall after putting the bath in place.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back