22mm solvent weld pipe

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all
I've looking for a way to connect a 22mm macerator output in a basement to a 22mm pipe leading away under ther floor of the ground floor.
My problem is that the pipe the macerator needs to link to is on the otherside of a 0.5m reinforced concrete wall. I can go over it and under the joists fine, but only with a flexihose as I've been told to have as few bends as poss in the macerator pipe.
Does anyoone know of a way to glue onto the fixed pipe, then attach a long flexipie that I can link to the macerator with?
Cheers

Sponsored Links
Yep, looks like that may be the only way; I'm just a bit worried about the fit. The pipe will be very hard to get to (laminate floor above after) and I don't know what brand of pipe is already in.
Do you think a speedfit job will be OK?

Sponsored Links
Yes I would use speedfit but having a joint you can't get at with any material is a bit of a risk, if you preferred and both pipes are actually 22mm you could use a 22mm compression joint and use plenty of jointing paste and give it a good test before you cover it over.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back