232326POT Spark Electrode Assembly

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there

I'm having a bit of trouble with this one and would appreciate any help. I'm trying to source this part for my old boiler - 232326POT Spark Electrode Assembly - It's either find it or have to get a new boiler according to my plumber.

Anyway - I've searched everywhere I can think off and checked with a lot of companies with no success. Does anyone have any ideas or would you think as this part is now obsolete there is a newer one which would be compatible. Looking into it the part was manufactured by Myson, Baxi, Main and Interpart. Thanks for your time - Martin

Sponsored Links
If you have exhausted all potential sources after a mammoth effort, you’re RGI is unlikely to be able to trump you, even if you paid him to.

New boiler time.

Unless someone on here happens to have that part in their salvage stock.

Sponsored Links
I've tried that acorn gas spares link - no joy - what a lot seem to do is list is as available, even let you order it, then say it is not in stock. Tried contacting Baxi, Interpart, Graham, City Heating, Plumbase, every listing on ebay, Myson, Spares finder - all the same. Baxi said they sold their last one in 2016 and there is no equivalent replacement. Basically, I've tried looking for 232323pot on Google and gone through every listing i can find. I've run out of place to call searching on the net.

You've haven't actually said which boiler you have so how can anyone possibly help further ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back