2way mirrored windows

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am moving to a new house soon which will have my office located in the converted integral garage.
At present we keep the curtains closed in the back windows and have net curtains in the front windows.
I want to stop using nets, blinds or having the curtains closed all the time but still stop anyone outside seeing in and seeing all my valuable IT equipment. I have seen in an office they used "2way mirror" self adhesive vinyl in the windows. This is excellent as from outside it looks like your reflection in a standard glass window to the casual passerby, but no one can see in. Also from inside it is like lightly tinted car windows so you can see out fine.

Does anyone know of a UK firm that sells this stuff? I cannot source it after trying. I asked the firm and they said it was there when they moved in.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Two places you can try are.

here

where you will get list of suppliers

alternatively I noticed that screwfix sold film to black out car windows that may do the trick. See here

and here

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back