3-4 gang light dimmer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Was round a friends house, had a nice 4gang dimmer, i tihnk the size of a normal single gang switch. I wedged the cover off it was made by Berker.
Can't seem to find much in the UK dealing them.

Anyone recommend a similar switch or know of a supplier.

Basically i have uplights,downlights and centre spots, so i would like 3 presets/types of lighting available at the touch of a button.

Sponsored Links
Don't see how you could get a 4-gang dimmer onto a single-gang plate....

speccy said:
Was round a friends house, had a nice 4gang dimmer, i tihnk the size of a normal single gang switch. I wedged the cover off it was made by Berker.
Can't seem to find much in the UK dealing them.

Anyone recommend a similar switch or know of a supplier.

Basically i have uplights,downlights and centre spots, so i would like 3 presets/types of lighting available at the touch of a button.

were the 4 in a row to 2 above 2?

nope i can only guess there was perhaps a control unit...

Imagine 8 buttons 4 up 4 down it certainly was no way the width of a double socket, all buttons close together each configuration dimmable. Im there tomorrow so can take a photo otherwise. The guy is well to do, so, im imagining it wasn't cheap. like i said i prized off one of the front covers and the switch was made by Berker.

OKay maybe not actually 4 gang then as perhaps there are relays elsehwere i just don't know. But you can adjust 4 different sets of lights or use each 'gang' to adjust a preset config of your light circuits in the room.

Sponsored Links
OKay that Berker system costs alot of Cash.

Is there a cheaper alternative, and using x10. Basically id like a 4button dimmer pad and X10 dimmer controller for 4 circuits:

Main spots
Uplights
Downlights
Center light.

4 buttons give different light intesities of various lighting circuits.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back