3-phase

FWL_Engineer said:
Maybe if you two (Stod and Kendor) stopped trying to prove me wrong, backtrack and read what I wrote, then you will see that your latest comments are misleading.

Stod, if it cannot be done, pray tell how did I do it at a golf club over easter? The Fan is working fine and within spec.

Maybe if you read back to what we were saying earlier you wouldn't have misled people with your previous comments, you just will not accept we are correct on this will you!

Sponsored Links
Kendor in a couple of your posts you accept it can be done if a the correct steps are taken, then you seem to backtrack.

You have someone else saying it can be done, the manufacturers saying it can be done..WTF do you want to prove it can be done..a message from GOD!!!

Accept the facts, my first posts may have clouded the water because of how I worded them..point taken on that score..but the fact is I am right about this, you even conceed thet point in at least one post, but you seem so hell bent on attempting to score points it seems to be clouding your judgement.

I think the best thing to do is leave this alone and move on, you do not seem to want to leave it as long as you think you have a point to prove.

We are better off just agreeing to not see eye to eye on this and stop this pointless debate.

the point i was making was that you used an example that was a modified unit when the original post was picking up on a standard non modified unit so please will you read right from the beginning to see the point i am trying to make, it is you that has digressed from the original argument.

Kendor, the unit is only modified to suit the connection made to it..that will be true of every motor so your point is mute on this.

You've missed the point by convincing yourself there is something special about the VA motors, and there is not.

Sponsored Links
FWL_Engineer said:
Kendor, the unit is only modified to suit the connection made to it..that will be true of every motor so your point is mute on this.

You've missed the point by convincing yourself there is something special about the VA motors, and there is not.
Where have you got to this conclusion?? I'll state again read from the beginning and see the point i was making you are the one that brought vent axia into the argument not me!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back