3 Tier system or circuit breaker lockdown?

Unfortunately it does not matter to most as they don't care as it's 'their team' doing the corruption. The Prss which is about 80% Pro Tory will not push the issue too much either.

Jo Moyham QC tweeted

"Just when you thought Government transparency around procurement couldn't get any worse... it did. Matt Hancock is now refusing to name those to whom he is awarding contracts on the grounds... that they would rather not be named."

https://twitter.com/JolyonMaugham/status/1318136989183561730?s=20

Sponsored Links
I haven't got any ferries. I foolishly thought that would disqualify me from getting a government ferry contract, but I now know that I was mistaken.

I also don't own a hospital, but presumably this will not prevent me getting an ITU contract.

Not a problem - just send the Tory party a 5 figure donation and a contract will be in the post. :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
"Lockdown is a deadly scythe..because the cruel irony is it costs more lives than it saves"

Dr Renee Hoenderkamp.

"Lockdown is a deadly scythe..because the cruel irony is it costs more lives than it saves"

Dr Renee Hoenderkamp.

Is she an expert on Covid?
No, she is not

she is resident GP for OK!
Ryler does his research in OK magazine
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Is she an expert on Covid?
No, she is not

she is resident GP for OK!
Ryler does his research in OK magazine
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Its an opinion from a respected Doctor.
Worth a million times more than yours.

"Surgery postponed for 50,000 children in England.
Stroke treatments down 45`%.
Cancers detected each week down 58%.
A & E visits down 52% in April.
Depression hits 1 in 5 in June in the UK."

David Rose.

The scamdemic rolls on.

Sponsored Links
Back