32 to 64 bit OP

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My wonderful wife bought me Call of Duty Advanced Warfare for Christmas and not knowing to read the requirements I am now stuck with a £40 game that I cannot play because it need a 64 bit op and I have only got 32 bit on my windows 7. Is there anyway I can upgrade to 64 without buying a new computer,

Sponsored Links
You don't want to upset your wife, best to buy yourself a brand new pc, only fair. ;)

you need to reinstall win 7 and select 64 bit option when asked

Thanks everyone for your remedies it would appear I have to reinstall all of my drivers software etc and select the 64 option. I hate doing that so am going to get a man to do it. While we are on the subject does anyone know if I can get a data lead to connect my Samsung M3 portable hard drive to my new Samsung PAD 3

Sponsored Links
Thanks everyone for your remedies it would appear I have to reinstall all of my drivers software etc and select the 64 option. I hate doing that so am going to get a man to do it. While we are on the subject does anyone know if I can get a data lead to connect my Samsung M3 portable hard drive to my new Samsung PAD 3

Be careful with reinstalling to a 64bit OS. Some 32bit installed machines don't run well with a 64 bit OS installed. The drivers aren't always available and the computer can become 'bug ish' and blue screen out. Research it before doing this.

You are right about things not working, my Epson 1260 scanner now does not work and there is no driver update support for it now. Think I am going to reinstall the 32 bit

Back