32mm sink waste

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there, does anyone know if I can get a male 40mm to 32mm female end abs connector for a bathroom sink waste pipe.

32mm Waste from sink currently sits inside a 40mm waste that is flush with a tiled floor, but is leaking, so I'm unable to get enough on it for a multifit connector or an abs connector. Does anyone have a soloution that doesn't involve lifting the tiles?

Cheers
Gary

Sponsored Links
Hi there, does anyone know if I can get a male 40mm to 32mm female end abs connector for a bathroom sink waste pipe.

32mm Waste from sink currently sits inside a 40mm waste that is flush with a tiled floor, but is leaking, so I'm unable to get enough on it for a multifit connector or an abs connector. Does anyone have a soloution that doesn't involve lifting the tiles?

Cheers
Gary

Pushfit/solvent weld, what`s an abs connector?

You may also consider sealing the existing leaking waste & re-routing your basin waste straight out through the wall ( if it`s an outside one ) or maybe taking it straight into your toilet via a pan connector with 32mm connection.

Sorry, abs is another term for solvent weld. thanks for taking the time to reply. Gary.

Yes you can. Brett Martin W1110, or Marley WAR43.

Where is it leaking? :confused:

Sponsored Links
Thanks softus.

Where the 40mm comes up thru the floor, it has been cut off flush with the level of the floor. Then they have slid the 32mm from the sink into the 40mm without any seal/connection. Tried sealing it off with some plumbers mate, but water still finding its way out. So I need a reducing connector that will sit inside the 40mm, reducing it to 32mm for the basin waste.

Thanks again for you help.

Gary

Gary67 said:
Where the 40mm comes up thru the floor, it has been cut off flush with the level of the floor. Then they have slid the 32mm from the sink into the 40mm without any seal/connection.
I see.

Was it a builder pretending to be a plumber, perchance?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back