3G Video phones

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Doing a bit of research for work, What is the general opinion of 3 and their 3G video network? Anyone have one? whats it like etc?

Discuss. :D

Ta,

Tom

Sponsored Links
It's pants! ;)

No seriously, it's nothing wrong with it but being a fairly new network it only covers the sweet spots (big cities, etc.) still. Give it another year or so, and it'll mature. The video feature is pretty cool though I must admitt! :)

Do you really get to make use of the video feature? Seriously, as one who has never been obsessed with their mobile phones (e.g. my ringtone sounds like a telephone) I thought "hey, I will look into treating myself to the latest 3G video phone". Then I realised I don't know anybody else with one so thought it is pointless just yet.

I know someone has to be the early adopter, but I paid a shedload for my DVD player and surround system a good many years back and now you can get them for £50. So I'll be bu**ered if I'm starting THIS front of the digital revolution!

Sponsored Links
I have one, well three now. I use the video facility quite alot aswell.

Just got the Mrs one, £17.50 a month for the first 6 months, for 750 mins of anytime/any network calls. Even then it only goes up to £35 p/m

I got my first one last May, when they had only been out a month or two, they were cr*p then, I must admit.

Now though, I get very little, if any problems. But then again what do you expect for £35 p/m, for 750 anytime/network calls a month when everyone else is double that. I certainly can live with it, especially now they are alot better.........

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back