40mm threaded waste elbow!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there,
wonder if anyone can tell me what I'm looking for as I can't find it in BES or anywhere.
Under the sink in the utility room the threaded sink waste (thing sticking out of bottom of sink that has plug on top) has attached to it and 40mm elbow which is threaded like a tap connector where it joins the sink waste and is a compression fitting on the other sink where the pipe attaches and the stuff flows to the trap.

No I want to buy exactly that to put under the sink ( connected to the thread that is at the bottom of the basket strainer) and i can't find anything like it anywhere - it fact the only things that has that type of tap connector fitting in 40 mm waste pipe are actual traps themselves. I don't have room to put a trap directly under the waste and so want to travel pipe along a bit so it can go further back.

Why is it that every thing you need doesn't exist - like 22mm flex tap connectors with iso valve longer than 500mm! ( not valve longer than 500mm! - but that too i suppose!)

Thanks for any help - wanted to get it all plumbed today but looks like I'm not even going to find the bit tomorrow.javascript:emoticon(':cry:')

Sponsored Links
Thanks I shall have a look for that.

I wondered about the shallow bath traps - they look like they wouldn't come much lower than an 90 deg elbow.

want to keep the thing as tight to the bottom of the sink until further back.

I'll go an check out the twin sink thing.

Don't mean to seem even dimmer than I feel (':confused:')

But is this what I'm looking for

T5M-A
95° Bend Multifit × BSP Coupling Nut

by

www.mcalpineplumbing.com/productlist.asp

bought from

www.bhl.co.uk

also is it a mcAlpine T12a-3 coupling that I would need to join from a compression fitting onto my already bought anti-syphon tap which has a bsp? type top.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Thanks for all the info - have just ordered mcalpine SSK2 kit as can't be a***d with trying to mix and match a box of odd shaped bits.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back