4mm ring

John, Pete...sorry that my post seemd to be causing a slight irritation between your opposing views regarding my instalattion......
Vive la difference - that's what makes the world go around. I can't speak for anyone else, but I haven't been 'irritated' :)
its seems all as eneded well ...
Indeed so.
and truly thank you both and indeed all other contributors to this debate.
You're welcome.
to conclude, I have completed the instalation as I first indicated I would do, I believe it to be a very tidy and well laid out bit of work,
Fair enough. As you would probably imagine, I personally have no problem with that.
I tend to live slightly ouside the fence of our governance and societic rules and regs...perhaps for no other reason than It seems to continue to let me down at every oppurtunity (am talking about the UK bigger picture and how as a common or garden taxpayer I see fiasco after fiasco by our central and local govenors).
I don't disagree with, or necessarily think/behave particularly differently about, any of that.

Kind Regards, John

Sponsored Links
John, Pete...sorry that my post seemd to be causing a slight irritation between your opposing views regarding my instalattion...its seems all as eneded well and truly thank you both and indeed all other contributors to this debate.
to conclude, I have completed the instalation as I first indicated I would do, I believe it to be a very tidy and well laid out bit of work, I tend to live slightly ouside the fence of our governance and societic rules and regs...perhaps for no other reason than It seems to continue to let me down at every oppurtunity (am talking about the UK bigger picture and how as a common or garden taxpayer I see fiasco after fiasco by our central and local govenors).
Don't worry, no irritation on my part to be honest I love a good debate.
Glad you got it all sorted

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back