5 light ceiling pendant

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i have 5 light ceiling pendant lights which takes 5 large pendant bulbs. iam using éco bulbs. Have had this light for 3-5 years. At first got bulbs to fit - no problem, but now all large bayonet bulbs are Loose in The holders and do not make proper contact. Is there springs inside The holders to make The push up and twist mecanism work?, and if so can they be made to work again or do i have to replace my lights?. Would be grateful for feedback

Sponsored Links
With some fittings you can get replacement parts but not all. The bayonet bulb comes in a few sizes BA22d is most common in UK but there is also 15mm version and even single contact version plus specials with three location pins or staggered pins.

TLBLH.JPG
These can be bought but some times you need converters
LY1110.JPG
as you get 1/2 inch, 3/8 inch and 10mm versions as standard plus a load of specials and often not easy to replace even if you can get them.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back