5'x5' Fence Panels Norfolk

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

Does anybody know where i can get 5' by 5' Overlap fence panels in the East Anglia Area. I have a concrete fence at the moment and want to replace the panels with something a bit aesthetically pleasing but keep the posts.

Sponsored Links
Yeah, this is an existing fence/wall the post are spaced 5' apart, i could cut down standard panels but was wondering if anyone knew of anywhere that do custom panels, I have just replaced one side of the fence with new concrete posts as these were wooden, and the supplier i got those from didnt do 5' panels. i have contacted a few suppliers around me, i did find a company on the internet but they were based in Manchester and wanted to charge be £100 delivery.

you could always do a close board fence between the posts..
a lot more work to build it yourself, but it will last a lot longer than any cheap panels you buy..

Sponsored Links
DMG Timber, King's Lynn, they may do custom made.
They have a web link.

You could also try Ellis timber mills at Hevingham. I have just purchased some 5'x6' close boarded panels from them at £15.50 + VAT per panel delivered. Good quality and VERY heavy!!.

Phil

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back