68mm Boss or Tee

26 Mar 2016
Reaction score
United Kingdom
Hello again guys

I am diverting a 68mm rainwater downpipe to another 68mm one because of a patio.
I am using a 50mm waterpipe to connect the two because of space restriction.

On one end I put a 90 bend, a 68mm to 50mm reducer and connect the 50mm pipe. Now on the other end I need either a 68mm boss or a 90 degrees Tee to make the connection. However, I can't find any of these anywhere. All the Boss are 110mm and the Tees are 62.8 degrees not 90 degrees.

Any ideas on how to get these products or how to do the connection would be appreciated.

Many thanks and all the best

Sponsored Links
Would a 112 degree bend into the T branch with a 90 degree bend in the top do the job ?
Not sure such a fitting exists in the rainwater range. If you cannot use the angle of tee available, I can only suggest fitting a hopper, and discharging both pipes into that.

I'm also a bit concerned about reducing from 68 to 50mm, that is often asking for trouble, as detritus will collect at the restriction, blocking the pipe eventually.
Brilliant idea, thanks. the branch and 112 bend will work.
Sponsored Links
Good observation about the reducer and clogging, will think about it.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local