7" TABLET

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am about to buy a Google nexus 2013 tablet. Do not know a lot about tablets.
The reviews I have read so for, there is a bug in the software. It will shut just down after 10 minutes of use.Has any one had any problems with this tablet.?
Any advice would be helpful
Thank You

Sponsored Links
Compare the possibility of the occasional random shutdown (something that can allow you to return it for a replacement) against the features of another tablet.

Has the 2013 got an SD card socket yet? This is the one thing that I dont like about my 2012 NExus7, expansion is the pits - using an OTG and USB stick is a PITA. Also not having 24/7 access because its WIFI only but thats easily resolved with a MIFI device.

The tablet itself is brilliant.

One thing I would say - is that if you go in the shops looking for accessories for it - forget it - they are all ipad accessories - even in Poundland.
(Although Poundland have now just got some Nexus covers in - must be a job lot from somewhere).

Consider more what you want to do with a tablet, will the 2013 do what you want? I have found that as well as an SD card I'd have liked a HDMI output.

Makes an excellent sat nav though :)

I have been informed the Apple iPod Mimi is very good. From what I have read a bit over priced. All I am looking for is a tablet or iPod 16gb.With Wi-Fi/internet. After reading endless reviews, my eyesight is going blotchy.
Now at a loss.

Sponsored Links
I have been informed the Apple iPod Mimi is very good. From what I have read a bit over priced. All I am looking for is a tablet or iPod 16gb.With Wi-Fi/internet. After reading endless reviews, my eyesight is going blotchy.
Now at a loss.

The youngest has a i pad mini,the difference to the Kindle Fire I have?,the price that is all.

Now at a loss.

The youngest has a i pad mini,the difference to the Kindle Fire I have?,the price that is all.
Many thanks for your very helpful advice. Perhaps my grandchildren will now give me peace and quiet. (I Wish)

Back