73mm / 2 7/8" corrugation in pvc

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a large shed - ex deep litter harlow shed - which has cement sheeting on the roof with about 8 corrugations per 23" - or about 73mm - or 2 7/8"
I used to find in Wickes a PVC sheet with the same corrugation which was great to replace the old fan outlets with a rooflight instead - also a hole in the roof could be easily repaired by slipping a whole PVC sheet under the damaged one - avoiding as much as possible creating waste that may contain asbestos. Now the stuff in wickes is 3" and does not do the same job for me.
Does anyone know where I can find PVC corrugated sheets with 2 7/8" pitch?

Sponsored Links
Many thanks - Is that profile exclusive to Steadmans? or may there be other compatible suppliers or designations?

Sponsored Links
Now that I have got my eye in with your help - I see it's Wickes that are out of step - only offering 3" iron profile whereas the 72mm is actually more normal in cement sheets - I'm off with an inch tape to check whats around locally.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back