85” TV

Had to send my TV for repair, might as well watch TV on my phone now!
Have a cheap 55 inch LG (sound issues, again), trying to convince the boss that a 65 inch screen would be much nicer. I'm losing so far.

IMG_20210205_223336314.jpg

Sponsored Links
Had to send my TV for repair, might as well watch TV on my phone now!
Have a cheap 55 inch LG (sound issues, again), trying to convince the boss that a 65 inch screen would be much nicer. I'm losing so far.

View attachment 221831

I presume the one in for repair is the 55" as the one in the picture certainly doesn't look it.

Maybe I have a very big table and speakers?
But yes that was my point, my TV is in for repairs.

Sponsored Links
I want to get a nice cabinet but have been unable to find anything designed to hold a centre speaker and some amps - either middle shelves or centre shelves are always too small.

I normally just take the back off and let the amps ar*se hang out. I was going to make a nice glass one with a lump of English oak and some 12mm glass

Last edited:
Maybe I have a very big table and speakers?
But yes that was my point, my TV is in for repairs.

Your speakers appear to be smaller than refrigerators.

You must be younger than I thought.

Roksan amp or something else? Rega speakers, Pro-Ject/Rega/Revolver turntable??? Can't fault you for that.

Get rid of the glass table. Glass has an odd way of affecting the sound in the room. Go for acrylic if you want something see through. Much better for TT support and for Hi-Fi and room acoustics in general.

I had Rega Alya speakers for a while and loved them to pieces. Great company and great products.

Last edited:
Roksan amp or something else? Rega speakers, Pro-Ject/Rega/Revolver turntable??? Can't fault you for that.

Yep! Roksan Kandy, Project Debut (2?) turntable.
Had Roksan cd player too, but that stopped working.
Cheap Marantz av, but stereo goes through the Roksan.

'Watching' Eagles concert, so big tv not needed

IMG_20210207_014602428.jpg

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back