88% of Tory ads on Facebook are misleading

No, I did not say they should be barred.

You are using the same tactics.

I said they should not have voted. I.e. thought "I do not know anything about it therefore I had better not vote".

Sponsored Links
Are you saying that everyone who voted leave knew exactly what the EU involved or, indeed, anything at all about it?
Nobody knows 100 percent the ins and outs of the EU and it’s future direction...Even you know a tiny tiny fraction!!!!!!

Sponsored Links
here you go what?...ban them ?
You have admitted that half knew zero, so it is not a satisfactory situation, is it?

Democracy is only allowed because normally it makes very little difference to the grand scheme.

The referendum was a mistake and has caused chaos.

No, I did not say they should be barred.

You are using the same tactics.

I said they should not have voted. I.e. thought "I do not know anything about it therefore I had better not vote".
I am not using any tactic....”should not have voted”. What do you mean?????..and how does that apply in an election?????

Democracy is only allowed because normally it makes very little difference to the grand scheme.
said they should not have voted. I.e. thought "I do not know anything about it therefore I had better not vote".
You lose me with your brand of logic..So you think you are intelligent enough to vote,,but somehow everyone should “self police” themselves and their IQ to decide their worthiness to vote?....That is potty

I am not using any tactic....”should not have voted”. What do you mean?????..and how does that apply in an election?????
I said.

They should have realised they knew nothing about the EU and abstained.

In the General Election, usually it is not so important as either the Conservatives or Labour will win and there isn't much difference between them.

How this GE will turn out, being a referendum by constituency, we will have to wait and see.

You lose me with your brand of logic..So you think you are intelligent enough to vote,,but somehow everyone should “self police” themselves and their IQ to decide their worthiness to vote?....That is potty
Perhaps that's why you are having trouble, but it's not.

Surely if someone is asked to vote on something about which they know nothing then they should think "I don't know".

Perhaps there should be "I don't know" option on the ballot.

Perhaps that's why you are having trouble, but it's not.

Surely if someone is asked to vote on something about which they know nothing then they should think "I don't know".

Perhaps there should be "I don't know" option on the ballot.
Your idea of democracy is very different to mine...Cannot imagine how your vision would ever work in reality.

We are talking about the ones who know zero - 23 million by your own admission.
Thankyou..Figure of speech...like all these things it will be a “normal distribution curve” of intelligence,but you cannot equate intelligence with a leaning to 1 political persuasion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
Back