Interesting "Fake News" targetted ads by "vote leave" campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do YOU think was the special appeal of making up a false claim about Turkey in particular?

To bring to the attention of the voters: Turkeys human rights violations, as Turkey are / were trying to join the EU.

Sponsored Links
I did. I posted a selective quote from a story in the hope that it would be assumed to apply to all of them and would be seen to be much more than it actually is .......
A standard RWR tactic.
It is what they do.

Last edited:
View attachment 145520
and also managed to include a false and misleading impression to frighten the racists
What I'd like to know, as JohnD is such a fair-minded man, is why he didn't write this for the poster:
"and also managed to include a false and misleading impression to those concerned about immigration".

You know, in the spirit of fairness and therefore not giving the impression he thinks the people who voted leave because of immigration concerns are racist.

Sponsored Links
I don't know why you're so fond of trying to put words into my mouth.

What do YOU think was the special appeal of making up a false claim about Turkey in particular? There must be some reason that they didn't mention the 81million people in Germany, which, unlike Turkey, actually IS a member of the EU. There must be something about Turkey that makes it more frightening to Quitters than Germany. So much so that it outweighs the fact that Turkey has a smaller population; and is not a member of the EU; and any existing member of the EU (such as the UK, or any of the others) can veto its application, if, in some far-distant days, it becomes a country that meets the EU eligibility standards
Didn't Camoron or Johnson say that they would like to see Turkey in the EU, so much for the UK veto then.

numerous off-topic squabbles have been removed.
off topic nonsense

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back