No comment from Gove and Buffoon

Reaction score
Country
Cook Islands

"Conservative leadership candidates Boris Johnson and Michael Gove are facing growing calls to account for illegal behaviour by the official Vote Leave Brexit campaign.

The group has dropped its appeal against the Electoral Commission’s ruling that it broke the law by channelling hundreds of thousands of pounds of donations to an ostensibly independent campaign group, BeLeave.

When the Observer revealed evidence a year ago that Vote Leave had broken spending rules, Johnson attacked the report on Twitter as “utterly ludicrous” and said it had “won … legally”. A Johnson adviser said on Saturday that the former foreign secretary would not comment on the end of the appeal.

Labour deputy leader Tom Watson called on Johnson to recognise the campaign acted illegally. “I’m sure the man who seeks to be your prime minister will acknowledge … Vote Leave broke the law,” he said on Twitter.

Gove has previously said the appeal prevented him from commenting on the ruling, but his office did not respond to a request for a comment now the legal process has ended."

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...son-under-fire-vote-leave-fine-appeal-dropped

Sponsored Links
Matters not I certainly didn't vote on the back of any campaign never believed a word any politician says..I think you'll find the general consensus from the population is the same they're all full of ****.

All is this just another sour grapes post? Christ look at the face :D

Sponsored Links
Back