Johnson & Gove time to own up and tell the truth as the Leave Campaign accepts it broke the law

The only people that are breaking or trying to change law now are all the MPS ignoring their constituents majority ...
We are frequently told by NI, Scottish, etc, Brexit voters that the country voted as a bloc, not as individual countries, and certainly not as individual constituencies.
So that argument is simply invalid.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
pro remain you will always be blinkered to the truth, its because you lost the vote you are ignoring what's going on amongst MPs who want to remain, you dont have the spine to admit it. I bet you reckon Bercow is your hero too dont you? And of course he's not bias in anyway, how many times now has he selected a meaningful vote to the public despite it failing each time.

Oh look now MP's instead of resolving are attempting to add a bill to prevent no deal, oh but look.. Speaker John Bercow said that, while it was "an unusual state of affairs", it was "not as unprecedented as he supposes" - citing recent bills on Northern Ireland that have been passed at the same speed. What a surprise..

That's fine we will crawl back to EU now they know we are their bitch, and give us even less concessions in years to come. No thanks. Im proud to be british not a shameful Xenophobe racist as many would imply.
So i hear if we go for a no deal all our Ferries will rust and sink due to the ports closing indefinately, huge stock piles of unsold fish n chips to our european customers will cause an epidemic of rat infestations, panic on the streets as noone wants to make a deal. Noel Edmonds is draughted in as our PM to ask every company over every new trade commodity 'deal or no deal' commerce suicide!! Oh and its widely purported no deal causes Rickets. Armageddon.
After those little tirades, I expect to hear about some algorithms from you. :whistle:

What do you think would happen?
This is a good question, on the back of the fact collectively the Government plus all those MPs hell bent on thwarting Brexit along with Labour naturally keen to see anything the government do fail lets not forget 480 of the 640 Mps voted remain in the EU referendum, who are keen to see Brexit progress being thwarted constantly. Then i understand some people may just want to revoke as they want an end to it. Others as my right honorable gentleman i work with who was been adamant on remain walks in yesterday suggesting we hard brexit! I think what's swayed it for him is Corbyn being allowed to have a say here, he's going to demand a customs union and migrant workers rights etc etc. Noooo!

I am still convinced there are a lot people feeling betrayed and a lot of silent remainers who are watching from the sidelines fingers crossed knowing although they lost the democratic vote, that by some dodgy deal Brexit will be cancelled, and others such as my colleague realising there are other options outside of the EU we don't live on a flat planet and will fall off the edge if we dare to explore. I read younger people who are now able to vote pre Brexit could well tip it in favor of remain but i am not convinced, the polls last time put remain well in favor and look what happened then. I do not have the in depth understanding to make an accurate prediction, but of course would every time without fail vote to leave the EU. Its a different mindset, a bit like atheists over religious we don't need the emotional crutch to exist.

What do you think?

Last edited:
We are frequently told by NI, Scottish, etc, Brexit voters that the country voted as a bloc, not as individual countries, and certainly not as individual constituencies.
So that argument is simply invalid.

You have deduced/framed for your argument. I prefer not to be told and instead make my own assumption. Not telling you anything just referring to factual evidence, see below 'results by voting areas' those blue bits ok? And i really dont give a pish what the sweaty socks say they wanted to leave the UK remember but bottled it, and look how much they are regretting it now, oh the irony.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resul..._Kingdom_European_Union_membership_referendum

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
This is a good question, on the back of the fact collectively the Government plus all those MPs hell bent on thwarting Brexit along with Labour naturally keen to see anything the government do fail lets not forget 480 of the 640 Mps voted remain in the EU referendum, that got anything to do with Brexit progress being thwarted constantly? Then i understand some people may just want to revoke as they want an end to it. Others as my right honorable gentleman i work with who was been adamant on remain walks in yesterday suggesting we hard brexit! I think what's swayed it for him is Corbyn being allowed to have a say here, he's going to demand a customs union and migrant workers rights etc etc. Noooo!

I am still convinced there are a lot people feeling betrayed and a lot of silent remainers who are watching from the sidelines fingers crossed knowing although they lost the democratic vote, that by some dodgy deal Brexit will be cancelled, and others such as my colleague realising there are other options outside of the EU we don't live on a flat planet and will fall off the edge if we dare to explore. I read younger people who are now able to vote pre Brexit could well tip it in favor of remain but i am not convinced, the polls last time put remain well in favor and look what happened then. I do not have the in depth understanding to make an accurate prediction, but of course would every time without fail vote to leave the EU. Its a different mindset, a bit like atheists over religious we don't need the emotional crutch to exist.

What do you think?

You don't live in the real world. Might as well ask you how to the best way to refactor code as you have no idea how the economy or trade works.

Still waiting on the benefits from leaving other than your mention of migration.

You don't live in the real world. Might as well ask you how to the best way to refactor code as you have no idea how the economy or trade works.

Still waiting on the benefits from leaving other than your mention of migration.
You mean refactoring the benefits of the likes of monolithics reducing down into microservices its the way forward for containers isn't it? (there's hint of what i occasionally dabble in)Wow you really are a clever man :D

If i don't neither do you my friend. Migration is not a benefit or a factor in Brexit imho.

Last edited:
You mean refactoring the benefits of the likes of monolithics reducing down into microservices its the way forward for containers isn't it? (there's hint of what i occasionally dabble in when im not realising how Wow you really are a clever man :D

If i don't neither do you my friend. Migration is not a benefit or a factor in Brexit imho.

Nice google effort. (y)

So you still haven't answered by listing the benefits of leaving? What is so hard for you to stand by why you chose to leave?

And still you assume you're the only one gifted with knowledge and we all google, you carry on. You sound more architect over developer as at least they have an understanding outside the box.

Told you yesterday you criticize much but give away nothing due to your own insecurities.

Leaving the EU is about being able to innovate and move freely without the generalisation of EU rule being more agile, i was going to add, making our own decisions but i say that with trepidation now. Make our own trade deals our own decisions. Not be governed by a remote state. Im not being dragged into what is bad, because some people just don't like change = bad what may happen is all still conjecture, that's a fact. Short term of course it would be demanding from a trade perspective, but we all need to trade, both sides, that would be resolved. Its likely i could well be affected in the position i am in, with my position going overseas, but i still stand by that and no behave it's nothing to do with lemmings.

If you can't add something constructive back you wont get my attention.

Leaving the EU is about being able to innovate and move freely without the generalisation of EU rule being more agile,

How has being in the EU dented our innovation, what specifics is it about the EU that has stopped us innovating? As what you wrote is just free from anything substantive.

i was going to add, making our own decisions but i say that with trepidation now. Make our own trade deals our own decisions.

So how do countries make FTA agreements? Wait on so they prefer trade deals to WTO terms only, good you understand that. But then in a trade agreement what matters is the balance of power, have you not read Japan will not offer us the same terms as the EU - why would they?

Not be governed by a remote state.

What is the name of this state? How many directives do you disagree with? How many of these directives did the UK vote in favour of, abstained and disagreed with?

Im not being dragged into what is bad, because some people just don't like change = bad what may happen is all still conjecture, that's a fact.

So change is the only argument you have and then you cannot decide what is bad as it's conjecture isn't an argument its stupid. I can jump off a high cliff but it's only conjecture if something bad may happen to me. Ridiculous

Its likely i could well be affected in the position i am in, with my position going overseas, but i still stand by that and no behave it's nothing to do with lemmings.

How will you be affected? Why will your position go oversees? You seem to want to argue that you made the decision even if it will affect you because you see a greater benefit which you still haven't been able to articulate.

That's fine we will crawl back to EU now they know we are their bitch, and give us even less concessions in years to come. No thanks. Im proud to be british not a shameful Xenophobe racist as many would imply.
You sad little man.

There is nothing about you which is rightfully a source of pride. You shame our country. I do not feel proud that you are British - I feel contempt for you and wish you weren't.

Ditto my friend same to both of you, that my friends is diversity in opinions. Both of you fail to comprehend anything other than your own reasoning.

But it was in the opinion of your fellow-travellers when they voted to leave.
Oh the force is strong in this one, doesn't compute does it, didn't you know most of us instinctively gather but there's always the odd one i guess ;)

Sponsored Links
Back