Johnson & Gove time to own up and tell the truth as the Leave Campaign accepts it broke the law

I don't a clue have do i? One thing i have learnt in life is never to underestimate anyone, you are clearly bereft of such wisdom. Its clear from your arrogance of statement you will come a cropper one day.

Im sticking to the facts above. I see you haven't argued to the contrary either. All you know is what has been not could be, anything else my friend is conjecture.

Sponsored Links
The only arrogance is your own, when you use terms like Bitch it shows you have no argument. When asked to articulate the benefits you cannot or will not.

You haven't posted any facts. To quote Samuel Johnson - Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Bitch isn't arrogance? Referred to as a sentiment not absolute. That's right sit back cast aspersions and give nothing back. Debate is about sharing opinions not mocking one, anyone can do that. Bored.. next!

So i hear if we go for a no deal all our Ferries will rust and sink due to the ports closing indefinately, huge stock piles of unsold fish n chips to our european customers will cause an epidemic of rat infestations, panic on the streets as noone wants to make a deal. Noel Edmonds is draughted in as our PM to ask every company over every new trade commodity 'deal or no deal' commerce suicide!! Oh and its widely purported no deal causes Rickets. Armageddon.

Sponsored Links
So i hear if we go for a no deal
...many British businesses have thankfully legislated for such an event to lessen the shock. The British government has spent £ billions also

Perhaps festelle did not know...?

Do you now.

Or did you just make it up.
John D oh the irony in your SIG. Ive never met a racist, none round my way i know that for sure. Look up the definition of Bigot, of course im not making the assumption you don't understand the meaning, i'm certainly not that foolish.

...many British businesses have thankfully legislated for such an event to lessen the shock. The British government has spent £ billions also

Perhaps festelle did not know...?

From somebody that noseall i couldn't possible argue(unless thats referring to a nasty coke habit), tell me more oh wise one. (in fact you have given me a few very handy tips on building in the past so ill cut you some slack)

Last edited:
So basically short term very turbulent ride alot of change in policy and commerce affecting uk and european trade partners (dont forget we are buying and selling). Longer term we will pioneer ways to mitigate and in turn, act as pioneers in alternative trade outside of EU and sell consultancy onto other countries currently losing out being within the EU and to help them break free. Or we just bottle it and stay put, much safer under the wing better the devil we know.

After hearing May's statement, wanting to involve that dick is either her way of pulling him into the frying pan or she's weaker than i ever imagined, they are the majority goverment and the house should respect that, but noone in school ever respected a weak teacher. I bet Corbyn tries to add GE to the indicative vote selection, i wonder what Bercow would make of that. The underlying issue is the tories should NEVER of put a remainer in place to lead Brexit.

If they put it back the public to decide, oh dear oh dear, you ever heard a premiership manager ask their supporters what formation and who they gonna play upfront tonight? Couldn't make it up. We voted leave.

Don't understand what all the fuss is about, the leave campaign were guilty of only a technical infraction of the rules at most.

Sponsored Links
Back