8mm monoblock flexi hoses with female 3/8 inch BSP connector

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Can someone help please? I have bought an Italian mixer tap set, which came with, 8mm, monoblock flexis. The problem is that the other end of the flexi is a 3/8 inch female connector and I cannot find anything suitable to connect it to. Does anyone know where I can get the connector that i need. Would rather a push-fit connector but anything will do.

many thanks

Sponsored Links
Many thanks,
I spent ages looking on the net.

probably using wrong search info.

cheers

For goodness sake, do NOT pay five and a half quid for one!

Sponsored Links
I did not put the link for him to buy it :eek: it was only to show him what he is looking for.

I knew it would be expensive before I opened it because it said Wade in the URL.

Why not just post a picture of the item instead of a link with what the OP might think is the going rate for the item and they order it straight away.
image16418_1.jpg

and not when you can buy 8mmx15mm compression mono connectors for £8 or less a set :)
Hmm, a link might have been more helpful.
I'm with these people on this: "THESE 8mm ONES ARE QUITE RARE....."
http://www.stevensonplumbing.co.uk/8mm-mono-tap-flexies.html

so in future we have to punt through the internet for the best deal and give advice on whats available and how to fit it :confused:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back