90 join for Saniflo (32mm)

Sponsored Links
More info would be helpful. Really depends where you intend to use the elbow. If it is at the very top of a vertical run to then run the pipe horizontally that will be fine. If you intend to continue vertically after the elbow then I would recommend using the 45s.

Thanks for the response, i actually need 4 bends.

1 from the saniflo unit to vertical

1 from the top vertical to horizontal

and 2 on a drop to route to the soil stack

Its a saniflo compact toilet and macerator in one - with 32m outlet.

Sponsored Links
In that case I would use a 90 coming off the saniflo, although 45s would be better, but being so close to the pump it should be ok. Then a 90 to the horizontal and then again 45s would be preferable on the horizontal run but as by this point you are relying on gravity then as long as there is fall along the entire length then 90s would probably be ok. It's generally more of a concern if you're having to put bends on the vertical run as it will reduce the force of the pump and could fall back into the unit.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back