Shower waste

Sponsored Links
Nope you're trying to mix Push Fit and Solvent Weld waste if those are the actual items you have bought. The 2 types are not compatible, you will need to use one or the other, or join with compression waste fittings, not ideal if under a floor, use solvent weld).

43mm is the outside diameter of the pipe, it is 40mm internal diameter.

I would also be cautious about connecting a bath and shower on the same run, seen it before when the pipe has blocked up, a full bath has been let go and erupted in the shower. The bathroom was flooded and water was coming through the ceiling below by the time the occupier had realised. Best run them separately if you can.

Its on the ground floor and I can always get access to it via under bath.

So with the T fitting I bought whats the pipe I need? Any links for the pipe please?

Sponsored Links
Yes, the push fit pipe will fit into the push fit tee.

I would also recommend that you avoid using push fit and at worst use compression fittings, if you don't want to use solvent weld.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back